Leo Babauta is a simplicity blogger & author. He created Zen Habits, a blog with more than a million readers.
Babauta is father of six children, and in 2010 moved from Guam to California, where he leads a simple life.
He started Zen Habits to chronicle and share what he’s learned while changing a number of habits:
- Quit smoking (on Nov. 18, 2005).
- Became a runner.
- Ran several marathons and triathlons.
- Began waking early.
- Became organized and productive.
- Began eating healthier
- Became a vegetarian.
- Tripled his income.
- Wrote a novel and a non-fiction book.
- Eliminated his debt.
- Simplified his life.
- Lost weight (70 pounds).
- Wrote several best-selling ebooks.
- Started a successful Top 25 blog.
- Started a second blog for writers and bloggers.
- Created a leading blog on minimalism.
- Gave up his car for four years.
His good friend Tynan also said he should share a sexy photo, to get more admirers: